My Top Fall Essentials.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hello Everyone,

Autumn. Fall. Whatever you call it, its the best season. It's the time where you wear sweaters and leggings and dark clothing. I absolutely love fall because of the weather and the fashion. Wearing dark and muted colors makes me feel at home. The shoe choices are endless. You can wear boots, sneakers, flats. Anything your heart desires. Here's a post of my top fall essentials that i will definitely be wearing this fall.



fall

As you can see I really like burgundy and dark colors. I feel like the color palette is perfect for the fall time.

I hope you enjoyed this post and i promise that there will be more posts on the way.

What is your favorite thing to wear in the fall?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.