OOTD:Sweaters with Shorts

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hello Everyone,

Today was a really nice day and it was 81 F (27.2 C for all my non-metric users). So i picked my shorts that i wore in my Geek Chic OOTD, and i thought to myself "My school is like Antarctica at this time" so i threw on a sweater because knowing myself i always get cold no matter what type of weather it is. This was an interesting ensemble because sweaters aren't meant to be paired with shorts, well at least in my opinion. I liked wearing this outfit a lot and i will probably be wearing variations of it in the future.

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater-H&M
Shorts-Target
Shoes(not shown)- Delia's
Necklace-Forever 21


Thanks for reading! More posts to come soon!
Would you wear this outfit?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.