50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag | Blogtober #18

Thursday, October 19, 2017


I saw this tag on Beauty From Katie's Blog and it was so fun to read. I've come to the realization that you guys don't really know that much about me and that's a problem. I feel as if bloggers need to be transparent with their audience even with the smallest things.

Here are 50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag:

1. What's your favorite candle scent?


I love any type of woodsy scent like "autumn wind" or "leaves" from bath and body works. I also love a good tropical scent like "Hawaiian breeze" 

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

I would love to have Jesy Nelson from Little Mix to be my sister. She's hilarious and I just love how she has no filter and I think she would be a great sister.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?


The Sprouse twins came to mind. I don't know why, but they would be some cool brothers.

4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?

I don't want to get married for a long time because I want to have my independence for awhile. Depending if I have a boyfriend at the time, I would like to get married in my late 20's or early 30's.

5. Do you know a hoarder?

I don't, but everyone thinks I am because of how much crap is in my car. I've got about 3 jackets, a lot of empty cans of drinks, a little travel size bottle of mouthwash, and a bunch of plastic bags. This is why I don't drive anybody home.

6. Can you do a split?

Nope

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

I was 5 years old.

8. How many oceans have you swam in?

The Atlantic, Pacific, and The Carribean Sea

9. How many countries have you been to?

4 countries not including countries that I had a connecting flight in. 
(Poland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Dominican Republic)

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?

No

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?

Francesca or Zara

12. What would you name your son if you had one?

Zach or Ben

13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?

a 17%. To be fair, it was a math test in middle school all about long division. Long division for a 14-year-old is hard apparently.

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?


Dragon Tales and Arthur. I loved Ord from Dragon Tales so much. I had a stuffed animal of him.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

I was a witch for a good 5 years and with the same costume too. So probably a witch.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

I read half of "The Sorcerer's Stone", I read a quarter through of "Twilight", and I read every single book of the "Hunger Games" series. 

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?


British accent for sure

18. Did your mother go to college?


yes. She went to college for hairstyling and landscaping.

19. Are your grandparents still married?


both of my grandfathers passed away so no?

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?


no, but I have taken self-defense classes so I think that counts.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?


of course, I do. I try to impersonate him a lot, but my friends tell me to never do it again.

22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?


Six Flags

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

Spanish, Dutch, French, and German

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?

Depends on my mood, I guess

25. Is your father bald?

No

26. Do you know triplets?

I know 2 sets of triplets, but I may know more.

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?


I've never seen The Notebook so I guess I'll put Titanic.

28. Have you ever had Indian food?


No, but I want to try Tikka Masala and Chicken Biryani so bad

29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?


I love Noodles and Company where they only make so many different types of noodles.

30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?


Yes. Their breadsticks are the bomb and their pasta is amazing.

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?


My parents belong to Sams Club which is a warehouse store in the Chicagoland area. Its almost like Costco, but better in my opinion.

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?


They don't know. haha

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?

Maddie, Mdawg, Made-a-line

34. Who's your favorite person in the world?


My best friend, Molly

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

the suburbs. I've lived in the suburbs my whole life so I couldn't imagine living in a rural area. 

36. Can you whistle?


At times.

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?


nope.

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?


Sometimes. It depends on if i'm in the mood to eat breakfast or not.

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?


nope.

40. What medical conditions do you have?


I have none thank god.

41. How many times have you been to the hospital?


none

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?


yes, so many times.

43. Where do you buy your jeans?


I buy most of my jeans from TJ Maxx, but I like jeans from American Eagle

44. What's the last compliment you got?


Somebody said that I was a great cashier the other day and I take pride in compliments from customers.

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?


Sometimes.

46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?


I love herbal teas. So mint, chamomile, and green tea are my favorites.

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?


10 pairs, but most I usually wear like 4 out of the 10 pairs more often.

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?


I would love for my kids to practice Catholicism because I was raised Catholic. 

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?


I was 10 and some classmates broke the news to me while I was eating my lunch. It was a very sad day for 10-year-old Madeline.

50. Why do you have a blog?


I have a blog because I want to chronicle my life and I get inspired by too many people.

I tag whoever is interested in doing this. I hope you learned a little more about me other than "I've studied abroad in Costa Rica, I speak polish, and I'm inspired by everything." I hope you all had a great day and I'll see you all soon. 

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.