September Favorites

Wednesday, October 7, 2015





Hey Everyone!
Sorry for not posting last week. A ton of stuff was going on last week so i couldn’t post. I have a four day weekend this week so I’ll be posting a lot more this week. Today I’m going to do my first favorites post. September went by so fast i forgot that it was even September. Overall, It was a good month because i turned 18 and i got my driver's license. I didn’t have a lot of favorites this month because i didn’t really wear too much makeup and i pretty much wore the same thing every week. Here are some of my favorite things that i used this September.

Black and white flannel- I recently bought this at Target and I’ve been wearing this almost every week. I know it's repetitive, but i love it so much. It goes with everything and it's perfect for the fall season.

ELF 3-in-1 Mascara- As you’ve read in My Birthday Haul, I got this as a gift and I’ve been using it ever since. It actually says what its suppose to do and i love it. It lengthens my lashes and also defines them without using too much product.

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion- This eyeliner is my holy grail. Ever since i started using this eyeliner i will never go back to another eyeliner. It is really smooth and creamy so it glides on easily and it stays on the whole entire day.

NYX Eyebrow Kit- Another one of my holy grail items. Let’s be honest if you're eyebrows aren't put together then your life isn’t put together. This makes my eyebrows look really defined and dark without getting them too dark. The wax that comes with the kit keeps my eyebrows looking great throughout the day.

Monoi Oil Nourishing Shine Oil- I’m not really all that into hair care products, but my mom recently gave this little tube of hair oil and i decided to try it out. I put this on my hair when it is damp and i comb it through. My hair feels so soft when i use this oil and it also smells amazing! I use about half a penny size and i still have a ton of product left. This was a definite favorite of mine.

Thanks for reading! There will definitely be more posts to come this week so be on the lookout for those.

What are your favorite products that you’ve used this month?

Join the conversation!

  1. Your flannel is gorgeous! The eye-liner sounds great, I'd love to try it x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try some Elf products everyone seems to love them!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.