My Birthday Haul

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello Everyone,

My 18th birthday was on September 18th (i know, golden birthday) and it was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. On Friday i didn't do much and i worked so it was kind of a bummer, but a lot of people came up to me and said happy birthday which made me really happy.

 Saturday was when the real party got started.I woke up early to go to the DMV to take my drivers test only to see that my dad and i forgot one really crucial thing to take the road test. I was really on edge from forgetting something so i really didn't want to take it anymore, but my sister forced me to go take so i took it and I passed the drivers test and i got my license which was a great birthday present for myself. Then later in the day i had a bowling party with 7 of my closest friends.

 After my bowling party i had two friends over and when we walked into the door,my whole family jumped out and yelled surprise. My friend was more surprised than i was, but it was amazing. I just loved having all of my family there and two of my best friends there on my special day.

I loved all of my presents that i received and i will use everything. I split the presents into categories to make it easier.

Fashion: 
 

 I got two sweaters from my friends that i will glady wear and i got a 5 Seconds Of Summer graphic t-shirt that i will definitely wear. I also got a scarf that is so pretty. Its really neutral with grays and blues that is perfect for the fall. I got my silver tree necklace from my best friend and she has an identical one so were twinning. I got this gold necklace with triangles. I really love this one because i love the geometric aspect of it. I got this headband which will spice up any outfit.

Makeup:
 I got a lot of makeup this year. From the top i got a little ipsy bag from my cousins saying that i get a 1 year subscription to ipsy! I'm so excited to get my first bag in October. There will be reviews on each of the bags each month. Then, I got the BH Cosmetics "Carli Bybell" palette and this palette is absolutely gorgeous! It comes with 10 beautiful eyeshadows that are very  rose toned and 4 highlighting and bronzing powders. I received an ELF quad that has very neutral colors, an ELF 3-in-1 Mascara that actually does what it says, and an ELF lip that is a very pretty pink color.
Miscellaneous:
 I received this eye mask that when you put it on it cools your eyes. This is meant for really tired eyes. I tried it out one night and i felt super calm. Then i got two movies. I got "The House Bunny" which I've actually never seen so I'm looking forward to watching that and i got "Napoleon Dynamite" which is a classic and i finally have it on DVD!

Things Not Shown:
I received a lot of food this year which was odd, but i love food so its ok. I also received money and gift cards so same old same old.
Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this post and there are more posts coming your way soon!

What was the best birthday gift you've received?

Join the conversation!

  1. Great post! And Happy B'day even tho it's probably a bit late hehe!
    -Morgs
    Http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! The best birthday present I've ever received was probably this massive yellow bouncy ball that I got for my 10th birthday. Bit of an odd one but I loved it to pieces haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! aw that would be such a dream for a 10 year old.

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a great birthday! Happy birthday (sorry its late aha) xox

    www.CharlotteCrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.