Model Must-Haves: Tilda Lindstam

Saturday, September 26, 2015


Hello Everyone,
I'm back with another model style must haves! This one is all about Tilda Lindstam's style. Tilda is a Swedish model who has been in the modeling industry for 4 years. She's walked for countless of designers such as Givenchy, Elie Saab, and Phillip Lim.  She's known for her cooky style and for her personality. She's one of my favorite models because she's not afraid of anything and she's not afraid of criticism. She's just super cool. Here are some of her style must haves that she would wear any given day.
tilda lindstam Thanks for reading! i hope you guys like this series because i really like blogging about this stuff!

Do you like fall fashion or summer fashion?


Join the conversation!

  1. It's fall fashion hands down. I can be more creative with layering pieces. Nice selection of pieces here. I have my eyes on the skinny pants with the knee holes. Thanks for the share. :)


    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all fashion! All of these pieces look like they'd be well at home in my wardrobe - I want them all now! Lovely post xx
    esmemadeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i would love them in my closet as well believe me! thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi! We nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, check out our post here xxx :

    http://phoebida.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.