New Year. New Me.

Friday, January 4, 2019


It's been a couple months since I last updated FreeSpiritized and it killed me. I just couldn't find the time to post a new blog post with juggling school and my personal life back in college. I'm currently on winter break, but it's not really a break since I'm WORKING ALL THE DAMN TIME because college isn't cheap. It's a new year and I'm ready to make a few changes to my blog and my life. I've been planning some blog posts over the past couple weeks and I'm super excited to share them with you all.

2018 has been an eye-opener for me. It's showed me that I am able to let loose and have fun all while maintaining the same work ethic I've had even before I began university. I can say that I've had the time of my life this year and It's all thanks to the people that I've met in my first semester of WMU. It's also been an eye-opener for me in regards to my love life. University is an interesting place to find love and I haven't encountered that one guy that made me swoon yet. Tinder is also a wild thing as well (a blog post on that later). In all seriousness, University has changed me and that's for the better. As I say to my friends and family at home, "The old Madeline is dead"

I hope you all had a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

You guys will crush your new year's resolutions and I'll see you soon!

What are your New Years Resolutions?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.