Why Hello.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019


soooooooo actually long time, no post.


well....

it's been quite a while since I posted and I have to say, I don't really have a good excuse. I don't know. With school, job hunting, and an internship that I received for the summer, I simply forgot (!!!!) about freespiritized and I didn't really have time to post.

so much as changed since the last time I posted and I'm so excited to share it with you all. I'll have to make a whole separate post to encompass everything that's happened over the couple months. I got an internship with my hometown's city hall (where I'm currently typing this now shhhh.) and I've also been working at my grocery store as well. So this summer has been jam packed with a lot of fun things.

I have a bunch of posts planned for this year and I'm excited to share my last year of college with you all.

How has the blogging community changed?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.