Life Update | #10,000

Monday, October 22, 2018


I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.

I've just been all over the place for the past couple of months. I just haven't found the time to sit down and just crank out some blog posts. Whether it's homework or with friends, I just haven't found any time at all.

I went back home on a fall break a week or so ago, so I worked my butt off because school is leaving my bank account dry. I decided to work and I'm excited to finally get a paycheck after not having a job for a couple months.

I have a couple of blog posts planned to go up this month and I'm ready to just find time to blog because I miss it so much.

I've missed you guys so much and I'll see you soon!

How Was Your October So Far?

Join the conversation!

  1. Short update posts like this are cool too! I tend to miss blogging too but then I remind myself that I'm working hard in other areas.

    Roli from www.roliedema.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.