When You Lose Your Desire In Blogging.

Monday, July 9, 2018


I started this blog almost 3 years ago and I was so happy. I was so excited to create content and I was so excited to get my soft-spoken voice out into this big world. I was bright eyed and bushy tailed as they say. As time went on, I lost my desire and happiness that I saw in blogging. Something I fell in love with became a chore. I felt like I had to write a blog post once a week to keep up engagement or else my blog would fall off the face of the blogging world. I've been a creative rut for a long time and I can't crank out blog posts as much as I used too.

I just feel lost and I have no drive to do something that I loved doing it so much. I don't know what happened.

I don't know what fate I have in store for FreeSpiritized because it's one of my children and I would hate to see something that I created and spent time over just waste away. I just don't know what to do...

Has anyone else felt this way or are currently feeling this way right now?

I would love some advice on this matter because I literally do not know what to do, so please feel free to live any comments down below.

Join the conversation!

  1. I'm so glad someone feels the same way! I spent so much time and effort on my blog that i'm scared to lose what I once worked so hard on. I simply can't find enough motivation to continuously post every week, needing some advice as well, if you tell me!

    I wish you the best of luck. :)

    - www.fewandafarbetween.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop the validation love, seek and you shall find the greater purpose and message you wish to construct and leave with Freespiritized and may your purpose ring loud and clear. I have abandoned my blog 3 times in 2 years because of issues over my creativity and awhile ago I had the drive rekindled and purpose re-established. I'm taking small steps and attempting to work on it each day, and excitement for what and where I could go with my blog has me revved up even on the slow days. Hope you find your drive again xx

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.