Lifestyle Loves: Van Life

Tuesday, June 26, 2018


I've been really obsessed with people who live in vans. I don't know why, but I think their lifestyle is so refreshing in a world that is just constantly "go, go, go." It's quite interesting to see what their day-to-day lifestyle is where their home is literally their car. I've actually thought about buying a van, renovating it up, and drive it all over America or Canada. Obviously, this is a thought which might not happen, but it's always in the back of my mind. These people feed my inspiration and my wanderlust every single time I watch them.  I've always wondered what they do when problems arise and what they do when they're bored. I have compiled a list of which Van Dwellers I love checking up on and watch their videos.


Susi Cruz

Susi was born in Germany to Chinese parents and actively travels around the world in her van. She bought a van and completely renovated into a home on wheels. I love Suzi so much. I recently began watching her videos and her everything is so beautiful. Her van is beautiful. Her dog, Peno, is beautiful. Her Instagram feed is beautiful. Her life is beautiful.  She has this vibe that makes me want to keep watching. Her van is the ultimate "van goals" for me and I kind of want to recreate it. I began watching her videos when she was in Portugal and now she is currently in Spain. I recommend watching her vlogs and her van tour video because I probably watch that video 5 times a day.



Eamon and Bec

I began watching Eamon and Bec when I went down the "van life/free soul" rabbit hole and I fell in love with these two. They are perfect for each other and are really funny together. They own their own chai tea business all while living in their van that they renovated. Their van is really nice and I love their tiny kitchen so much. Their videos are really interesting and they talk about what's like living in a van while running their own business. I recommend watching their "Van Life Cost" video because it gives you an insight into how much it costs to turn a van into a home.




The Wayward Blonde

I stumbled upon her Instagram while I searching for more "van life" inspiration. I immediately fell in love with her Instagram. Similar to Suzi Cruz, I love her van and the vibe that it gives off. She seems so cool and so full of life and I really want to be her friend. Her blog and her Instagram is what I truly want in life Candice have such a beautiful soul and I can see that through what she posts on her social media.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all soon!

Join the conversation!

  1. I am quite obsessed with van life also. A whole different take on tiny home living.
    www.NancyUgo.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.