OOTD: My Take On Menswear

Monday, June 4, 2018


I've always thought that my style was a little bit eccentric. I can't really pinpoint what to call my style. It's a little bit of grunge-ish, boho, classic, it's a little bit of everything. To be honest, I just throw on what I feel like that morning and be on my merry way.

On this particular day, I really wanted to dabble in the menswear trend. I've always loved the look of a blazer with matching trousers or just a nice trouser. I just love it. So I recently bought a pair of linen trousers at Forever 21 for $3.00 (I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I SAW THAT PRICE TAG). They feel so nice and they are an embodiment of the menswear trend, in my opinion. I paired that with a striped crop top and a pair of white slip ons that I'm thoroughly obsessed with. I think this outfit is quite scandalous and something I wouldn't wear, but it's always good to step out of your comfort zone.


The Outfit:

Crop Top: Forever 21

Trousers: Forever 21

Shoes: Calvin Klein

Necklace: Jules Smith







I hope you all enjoyed this posts and I have a couple more blog posts coming your way this week!

I'll see you all soon!

What's Your Favorite Trend Right Now?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.