June Inspiration: Bohemian

Monday, June 11, 2018


June has officially started and you know what that means.....SUMMER!

I love the summertime. It's the season of hot weather, shorts, and bright colors. This is where my inspiration of June is coming from. The bohemian style is full of bright colors and flowy dresses and skirts and I love it. It just screams "go with the flow" and that is exactly what freespiritized is all about. I'm going to be inspired by bohemian interiors, fashion, and ways of life throughout all of june and I will try to incorporate this throughout my blog posts as well.




I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all soon!

Join the conversation!

  1. I love this style! I'm sure when I get my own place I will be incorporating this somehow x

    https://paulamarieee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole hippie vibe! Thank you for sharing xoxo Yvon

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.