Changes... | FreeSpiritized

Monday, May 28, 2018


Change is something I'm not really a fan of. I like seeing the same things, the same people, and do the same things. I like having a stable life really. It's really hard for me to accept change because I get attached to things and people really quickly (I still have papers from elementary school), but sometimes you have to force change upon yourself to grow and realize that there are bigger and better things in this world. Here is a post all about the changes that are I'm currently undergoing or will be undergoing in the next couple months...

I recently transferred departments in my grocery store. I was a cashier for a good three years and my store director asked me if I wanted to work in the floral department because they really needed people. You see, I'm not a fan of change, but in this case, I was desperate to move. I was becoming burnt out from my cashier job and it was giving me so much stress because it was busy EVERY SINGLE DAY. So I decided to move and this was the best decision I've made. I really like the floral department because it's incredibly independent and I am able to tap into my creative side. Here some floral arrangements and other things that I've made over the past couple months.


Obviously I'm still practicing, but if you ever need a corsage or a boutinere for a dance, I'm your girl. I've realized during this move that I wasn't going to like it because I don't like change, but it's important to know when it's time to go. I knew it in my heart that I had to move departments because I just felt bored, stressed, and anxious all the time. Changes are good at the right time.

In terms of school, I will be taking an online class at my community college and then I am off to Western Michigan University in the fall time. I was accepted into WMU in February and I was so happy. I will be majoring Aviation Operations and Management and I'm thinking of double minor in Global and International Studies and Spanish because I think those two minors compliment my major fairly well. I will be living in the dorms for this upcoming year because I want to ease myself into a new school and by doing this I can meet new friends. I'm really nervous about the whole roommate situation, but I'm sure it'll be ok. I'm planning some college blog posts and I'm really excited about what this new college holds for me.

I'm in the process of planning some new blog posts for the next coming summer months. I want to try to incorporate more posts about school and lifestyle posts, but I will continue to post about beauty and fashion. I want to take more of my own photos so that way I won't have to rely on stock photos as much as I do now. I know I won't be able to get my blog back to the way it once was, but I can at least try to get it back. Stay tuned for exciting upcoming blog posts on le blog.

In the aspect of my life, my little sister just graduated eighth grade and is going to high school next year (the main picture is my little sister, me, and my dog). I feel really old right now because she's not my baby sister anymore and that makes me so sad. I won't be home when she walks the halls of my high school because I'll be in Michigan and that's so crazy to think that it's happening in a couple of months, but change is good.

In order for me to become a free spirit, I have to accept change whether I like it or not because frankly, that is what life is. Life isn't going to be this stable balance, it's going to teeter a little bit.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all in the next post!

What Is The Biggest Change You Had To Undergo?



Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.