Three Blogs I Wish I Had.

Friday, April 6, 2018


This post has been in my drafts for I don't know how long. Although, I have done some similar posts on my blog which I always liked to do. I'm always in the market for some new blogs to read and to become obsessed with. It's always good to find some new reading material to become inspired and motivated by.

Here are 3 blogs that I truly wish I had:




Helene in Between

I stumbled upon Helene when I was searching for expats who live in Europe. After I read a few of her posts, I was hooked. She doesn't just blog about her travels (she has a plethora of travel guides that I've read so many times), She blogs about living abroad in Germany which is something that really peaked my interest as well as some tips and tricks about taking Instagram photos. It honestly feels as if I'm talking to a friend. She makes them that personable and relatable. She explains things with such clarity and ease that I reference her blog posts sometimes. Her posts aren't like Ikea instructions ladies. I highly recommend Helene to anyone who has some serious wanderlust right now.


Career Girl Daily

This is more of a website than a blog. Regardless, I love it so much. I go on it every day to boost my motivation and give me some inspiration as well. CGD has everything you ever need in a website. It has fashion, beauty, lifestyle, career, etc. My favorite aspect of their website is the "career" portion where it gives you inspiration through other girl bosses. I also love their "What's On My Desk" series because I'm just super nosy and I like to see what other people put on their desk. CGD has really inspired me to create a website for something that I truly believe in. It is still a work in progress, but when I finish it, I will make a huge announcement. Nonetheless, if you need a dose of inspiration and motivation then Career Girl Daily is the one for you.


Kate La Vie

Kate is a blogger that is always on the "Featured Posts" on Bloglovin, but for the right reasons. Her photos are what keeps me coming back as well as blog posts because they're that good. The lighting, the product placement, the props, everything about her photos give me major inspiration. Something I will probably never achieve. Her blog is everything I want in life, to be honest. It's just so pretty and I really recommend her blog.

I'm somewhat back in the swing of things. I really missed blogging and I'm happy that I'm back. I will make a blog post explaining my long absence because I feel like you guys should know why I was gone and then came back and then I disappeared again. So on and so forth. That should be up soon. On the bright side, I've got some posts planned and they should be up on my blog soon.

I'll see you all next time!

Who Are You Reading This Month?

Join the conversation!

  1. I love all the bloggers you mentioned! Helene was probably one of the first bloggers that I truly followed and fell in love with! I actually found Kate La Vie recently, and I'm hooked. Great post love :) xxx

    Melina | melinaelisa.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.