I'm Back..

Wednesday, March 28, 2018


I've probably written so many of these over the two years I've been blogging. It seems like I always disappear for a couple weeks and suddenly come back with a vengeance. I blame school, life, and blogger burnout, and laziness. I haven't found a good school, work, and blog balance since the second semester started and I'm either at school or at work and there's no in between. I'm also suffering from major blogger burnout at the moment. I've been having it for a good couple months where I can't think of any fun and creative ideas.

I've just been feeling completely lost lately.

My brain just feels like "blah." I'm currently on spring break and hopefully, I can come up with some creative blog posts for the next coming months.  I really miss blogging on a routine basis. I want to get back into the swing of things.

I'll give you all a better-explained post as the months come along.

I'll see you all soon!

Do you hate blogging burnout as much as I do?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.