A Girl Power Playlist That You Need To Listen To Today

Thursday, March 8, 2018


I feel really empowered today, more than I usually do. I love seeing all these positive posts about women. I love seeing these strikes and rallies that are happening all over the world to fight for the equality of women. My heart is so full of love. It should be Women's Day every day because we shouldn't have a day to view our achievements and remind everyone of our fight for equality.

I know us ladies, have a lot to fight for even in 2018, but as long as we stand together we can see a change. It all comes down to us because it doesn't seem as if the men at the top are actually doing anything to help us fight for equality (but I digress). What I do love about this day is that I see so many women empower each other and that is so beautiful.

I've been listening to a lot "girl power" songs lately and that's why I've been feeling like I can do anything. If you combine the "girl power" songs and Women's Day, I feel like I want to create an empire.

So I've created an empowering playlist for all you ladies on this great day. These songs make me feel so empowered and so strong. All of these songs are sung by women (duh Madeline) which makes it even better. I highly recommend "Salute" by Little Mix because that is my girl power anthem.



I'm so happy that I'm back to blogging. I haven't really resolved everything in my personal life, but it's getting better little by little. I have some blog posts planned for this week and next so stay tuned!

I hope you all had a great day and I'll see you all soon!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.