February Inspiration: Pinks and Reds

Tuesday, February 6, 2018


I hate January. I hate how it takes 25 years for it to end, but then my favorite month of the year starts. I love February. I've always loved February. Mostly because of Valentine's Day, but the new year is quickly setting in stone. February always gave me a pink and red vibe because of Valentine's Day and I think that it's acceptable. I've been loving any shade of the red spectrum whether that be pink, rose, mauve, red. These colors make me feel happy inside (what?)

I've prepared a mood board of all the pinks and reds that will be inspiring me for February. I hope you all enjoy it!

*All of these pictures have been taken from Tumblr or Pinterest and are not my own pictures that I have taken.

What's One Your Mood Board This Month?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.