OOTD | Ice Skating

Wednesday, January 10, 2018


I wanted to start my 2018 off right so I decided to go ice skating. I think ice skating is a good way to exercise because it's really fun and nobody really cares if you fall. I did fall a lot may I add, but I had fun and that's all that matters. Also, you can look cute while doing it too!






The Outfit:

Sweater: My Grandma's Closet (I'm not even joking).

She told me she bought it years ago and the tag looks like it's vintage xhilaration which is a target brand. It's very well made, keeps me warm, and looks really cute.  My grandma was like "do you want this?" and I was like "of course I do!"

Leggings: Forever 21

I practically live in these leggings. I own 5 pairs of these and I highly recommend them. They are really inexpensive and they last a while. I felt like these were perfect for ice skating because they are comfortable to move around in.

Shoes(not shown): Chestnut Uggs

It's been getting colder and colder here in Chicago and you have to break out the warmest things you have in your closet. Uggs aren't really the cutest things in the world, but they are the cutest things when it's 5 below 0 and my toes aren't freezing.

There are two things that I learned while ice skating. One: the ice skating rink is really really well lit and two: I take really bad candid photos, but oh well. I hope you all enjoyed this post and there should be more blog posts coming soon!

Do you fall gracefully when you ice skate or try to?

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.