I'm Done With School (For Now) + Other Updates

Saturday, December 16, 2017


Yesterday, I had my last final for the semester and now I have a 5-week break.  5 WEEKS.  I can do so many things on this break and I can finally get into blogging after being away for a couple weeks to focus on school.

While on this break, I'm going to work a lot in order to save as much money as possible for when I transfer to a bigger university. I am still going to spend time on this blog during my free time and my plan is to post three times a week during this break, starting next week. I know this is going to be a stretch for me, but I have no excuse anymore.

Be on the lookout for some Christmas Gift Guides and some more other blog posts during this season.

I'll see you all soon!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.