Last Minute Christmas: The Makeup Fanatic

Thursday, December 21, 2017


Christmas is almost upon us and have I wrapped anything yet?
The answer is obviously no.
I mean I bought everything that I needed to buy, but I haven't wrapped anything yet. I think I'm not the only one either. Christmas really took me by surprise this year and I think I know why. There is currently no snow where I live and snow always got me into the Christmas mood. Sadly, I don't think I'll have snow for Christmas, but what can you do.

I have compiled a list full of items for that one family member that loves makeup. These are all under $50 because if you're anything like me, you don't have a lot of money to throw around for Christmas. I looked for gifts that were worth their price tag and you buy them today if you're doing the last minute thing.



Huda Beauty 
Mini Obsessions Palette

$27 at Sephora



Fenty Beauty 
Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer

$18 at Sephora



Real Techniques
Ultimate Sponge Set

$29.99 at Ulta



Too Faced
Best Year Ever

$36 at Ulta



Sephora Favorites
Glow For It

$32 at Sephora



Make Up For Ever
Eye Basics Set

$25 at Sephora

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope you all get your christmas presents on time before the big day!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.