Things To Do On A Dark Fall Day | Blogtober #20

Tuesday, October 24, 2017


I love these kinds of days. I love the dark, rainy, and chilly fall days. I feel more calm and safe when there's a dark fall day. I wish every fall day could be a dark and mysterious day. When I was little, I always knew that Halloween was coming because these type of days would become more frequent as October goes by.


Here are a couple of things you can do on a dark fall day!

1. Read a Book

2. Binge Watch A TV Show or Netflix

3. Get Some Work Done

4. Do Some Online Shopping

5. Relax

6. Sleep

7. Bake Something Amazing

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'm trying to get caught up with all of my blogtober posts. I'm determined to finish off strong and I know I can do it. I'll see you all in the next blogtober post!

What Do You Like To Do On A Dark Fall Day?

Join the conversation!

  1. I do the same things and also a nice pampering night with some lush products and some nice masks :D

    https://asparklingjourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list of things to do on a dark autumnal day, would be exactly the same as my list of things to do on a dark day! I live for these days though :-)
    Amber x
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.