My Favorite Fall Eyeshadows | Blogtober #12

Thursday, October 12, 2017


Fall makeup looks remind of the colorful leaves that fall to the ground. It’s all a mixture of oranges, browns, reds, and pinks. So this screams “Madeline.” I love a good palette full of warm-toned colors that I could use every day in the fall time. I think it is fully acceptable to rock an orange or red eyeshadow look in the fall time.

Here are my favorite fall eyeshadows:



Anastasia Beverley Hills “Modern Renaissance” Palette:

Whenever I think of the perfect fall eyeshadow palette, I think of this palette. It is full of beautiful oranges, browns, pinks, and reds that really remind me of the fall time. I’ve mentioned this palette so much on this blog, but I can’t explain how much I love it. I use this palette more than any other palettes that I own in the fall time. You can create so many fall-esque looks using the oranges and browns(realgar, Cyprus umber, and burnt orange) and you can create a more romantic look using the pinks and reds(love letter, Venetian red, antique bronze). You can use these colors to either brighten or darken your eyeshadow looks throughout the fall time.


DLS “Teaser” Eyeshadow:

 I think this is the perfect orange eyeshadow. It’s not too light that it looks like a pastel orange, but it’s not too bright to look like a highlighter. It’s just right. I use this in my crease frequently because this is just the perfect crease color and it just brings more into my eyeshadow looks over the fall time. This eyeshadow blends very well and this makes me feel like a pumpkin but in a good way.

TheBalm Meet Matt(e) “Matt Kumar”:

This is a beautiful magenta color that I think looks so pretty in the fall time. I use this eyeshadow in the crease because it’s such a dark and rich matte color that would create a very nice romantic look. This eyeshadow color could honestly go into the “Modern Renaissance” palette because it is a deep magenta color that would look beautiful in this that palette. 

City and Colour “Falling Leaves” Eyeshadow Trio:

I’ve been using this trio ever since I got it in an Ipsy bag back in the day. I think the name really says it all. This palette really does remind me of falling leaves during the fall time. I love the matte color in the trio and it looks like an exact dupe of Urban Decays “Extra Bitter” shades in their Ultimate Basics palette. It looks exactly like it and I think that’s its the perfect crease color in the fall time. I love using the light sparkly pink color on my lid, the matte shade in my crease, and I use the darker color in my outer corner to darken up my look. 


As you can see, I love warm-toned eyeshadow looks. I have a lighter complexion and I always feel like I look better in warm-tones looks because of my skin tone, but I would gravitate towards warm-toned eyeshadow even if I had a darker skin tone. 


I hope everyone liked this post and I’ll see you all tomorrow!

Join the conversation!

  1. I’d love to try the Modern Renaissance palette - I have heard so many good things and look at that pigmentation!! Think it shall be added to my christmas list hehe.
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get out my Modern Renaissance palette for fall! You're right, it seriously is the perfect palette x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's why I love it so much. It's the perfect palette for the fall time!
      Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.