Movies To Watch On Friday The 13th. | Blogtober #13

Friday, October 13, 2017


I never understood the reason behind Friday the 13th. I know it's a very unlucky day, but is it really? or are we just saying that it is? Nonetheless, Friday the 13th is a great day to watch some scary movies. There is an issue. I absolutely hate horror movies. Anything with jumpscares, I am out. So I wanted to do a post that doesn't include any of the typical movies that you would watch on the 13th.

Here are some of my favorite movies to watch in the fall time/Halloween/Friday the 13th:

Twitches:
I remember when this movie came out and I was obsessed with this when it came out. I wanted their powers so bad and I always imagined zapping someone with my finger and them disappearing. I love the vibe that this movie gives and it’s definitely a must-see around the Halloween time.


Hocus Pocus:
This movie is a classic. What isn’t Halloween without watching “Hocus Pocus” at least once? I remember watching this when I was young and watching this on Disney Channel(back when it was good). Whenever I watch this movie, it really takes me back to my childhood.

Casper:
My little sister and I were obsessed with this movie when we were younger. We would pop that VHS movie in the VHS player and watch it almost every weekend because we loved Casper. We thought he was so cute and we actually wanted a little ghost to follow us around everywhere.

Any Harry Potter Movie:

I’m so ready to sit down and have a whole Harry Potter marathon. I think any Harry Potter movie is perfect for the fall -time because these movies just gives off a lovely fall vibe that makes you want to light some candles, hop under a blanket, and watch movies for 5 hours.

I hope you had a great day filled with movie marathons and I'll see you all tomorrow!

What Is Your Favorite Movie To Watch In The Fall Time? 

Join the conversation!

  1. Harry potter films are some of my favourites to watch around Halloween time in the autumn - scary films aren't for me either!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! they're so nice to watch on a chilly evening. Thank you for reading!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.