My Fall Bucketlist | Blogtober #14

Sunday, October 15, 2017


I never really thought of creating a fall bucketlist. I got inspired by Kalyn Nicholson's video once again and it was all about her fall bucketlist. She made a list of everything she wanted to do this fall time and I felt like I should do that too. If I have something written especially in a list form, that'll give me more motivation to do the things listed and I won't forget about them either.

Here some things that are on my fall bucketlist:

1. Go to a pumpkin patch

2. Go on an early morning walk on a chilly day

3. Drink a festive fall drink

4. Go thrifting

5. Buy some fall decorations

6. Binge watch some Halloween movies

7.  Bake a pumpkin pie

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope you all have a great day!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.