Female CEOs That Inspire Me | Blogtober #15

Tuesday, October 17, 2017


Inspiration is everywhere. It's in packaging, design, smells, and the overall feel of certain products that really get me inspired. Not only do all of those things inspire me, but the women who fuel these inspirations. I am all for female-run businesses and they probably inspire me more than the products that they launch.

Here are some Female CEOs that inspire me.


Emily Weiss

You saw this coming. Emily is the CEO and founder of Glossier (the love of my life!!). Glossier is synonymous with dusty pink and minimalistic packaging, and Emily and her team are behind it all. She inspires me because she wanted to create a brand that is curated for girls like you and me. I am a sole believer in businesses like this. She started off blogging like us and owns a business that sells out in minutes and if that doesn't inspire you then I don't know what does?

Sophia Amoruso

I've been inspired by Sophia ever since I watched "Girl Boss" on Netflix (10/10 would recommend). It's crazy how Sophia created a huge business out of her bedroom and that inspires me like no other. She stepped down from Nasty Gal, but that doesn't even that Sophia's life was over. She wrote a book called "Girl Boss" which empowered so many women to become girl bosses. She runs a podcast as well as a website all about girl bosses. She is truly an inspirer.

Charlotte Cho

Ever since I read Charlotte's book "The Little Book of SkinCare: Korean Beauty Secrets For Healthy, Glowing Skin" I've been so inspired to get my skincare on track and my life too. Charlotte is an author and runs a Korean based beauty company called "Soko Glam" and let me tell you, the packaging inspires me a lot. She informs a lot of women on the wonders of Korean Beauty and what it does for the skin.  The women I mentioned up above, she is, as well a true inspirer to so many women out there.

Inspiration is undoubtfully all around us. Through the products we use, the packaging, and so many other aspects. It's ultimately the women who envision these products that are the real inspiration.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.