Why I Love Pinterest?

Sunday, September 17, 2017


I love Pinterest. I've been using Pinterest since I was 13 and that's a long time. So it's no lie that I'm a pro at Pinterest. There's something about Pinterest that makes me use it so frequently as I do. It could be the way that the website is formatted where all your thoughts and inspiration is displayed in a board or it could be something else. Nonetheless, I will keep using Pinterest till the day I die. Here are some reasons as to why I love Pinterest so much.

1. Boosts Creativity

Pinterest is a beacon full of creativity. Over the years, I have created multiple boards for multiple ideas I have had and that simply just popped into my head. I can just make a board and post some pins and BOOM! my idea(s) can come to life. I feel as if I can be creative with my boards and pins and that can really get me in a creative mood.This is one aspect of Pinterest that I love so much. You can be creative with the boards that you create and with the pins that you post.

2. Organizes Thoughts

I really thrive on Pinterest because that is the only aspect of my life that is organized. I absolutely love the format of Pinterest and how you can organize your different pins in their coordinating boards. If Pinterest wasn't like this, my profile page would be an absolute mess and I wouldn't be able to find anything.  Here you can you see all your pins in one area and become inspired by that.

3.  Creates Inspiration

I cannot tell you how many times I've been inspired off of Pinterest. Whether that be an outfit choice or how I do my makeup, I go to Pinterest for inspiration. I love Pinterest because I can follow so many people in different occupations or different companies that can inspire me in so many different ways. For example, I've been following a lot of blogger resource lists or a lot of "here are 10 ways you can improve your blog" type of pins and that is really influential as well. So in a nutshell, I go to Pinterest for anything I need and I know it'll be there.

* take a shot of PSL for every time I say "Pinterest" or "format"

I hope you all enjoyed this post and if you want to follow me on Pinterest, you can click here or click the Pinterest widget on the side of my blog. I will definitely follow you back. I hope you never stop pinning to your Pinterest boards.


What do you love about Pinterest?

Join the conversation!

  1. Admittedly I have never gotten into pinterest but this post is really making me want to give it another go. I absolutely love mood boards and finding inspiration so I don't know why i've never tried it. :)
    Holly x / https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625 / http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest too! There's not a day that I'm not pinning away. I find it boosts my creativity too, especially when I want to plan a party or need photography inspo. I use it a lot for food ideas too, so I never run out of ideas for dinner. Great post!
    Steph x.
    https://marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.