Bloggers That Inspire Me

Tuesday, August 22, 2017


I've been so inspired by many bloggers over the past two years that I've been blogging. There are some bloggers that have really influenced me and the way that I blog. I constantly come back to their blogs for inspiration and I feel like you need that handful of people to inspire you not only in the blogging community but in life. The content that they post can really influence you on a day to day basis and I think you need that in life. Here are the bloggers that inspire me every day.

Zoella


Zoella does not need an introduction really. We all know who she is. She took over Youtube by storm and has been going up ever since. She has created multiple beauty ranges and lifestyle ranges using her name and if that doesn't inspire you then I don't know what does. The amount of hard work that she had to put in throughout the years has astounded me to no end and that makes me strive to do that as well.

Why Does She Inspire Me?

  • She is the first female YouTuber in the UK to ever hit 10 million subscribers on YouTube. 
  • She created Zoella Beauty, Zoella Lifestyle, and her book series "Girl Online" all while creating YouTube videos
  • She made having a blog and Youtube career look realistic. 

I've talked about Lily in previous blog posts and she still inspires me even today. She currently lives in Washington D.C, but I started watching her when she was still living in the Netherlands. She is a law student and she is currently working towards her Master's degree in Law and Philosophy. She also has her own stationery business which is called "Supplied By Lily" where she sells the cutest stationery ever. One thing I love about her is that she is still able to do what she loves while learning what she loves and that is the ultimate motivation for me. 

Why Does She Inspire Me?

  • She runs a blog, youtube channel, and a business all while going to Law School to obtain her Master's Degree AT THE SAME TIME
  • She shows that you are able to go to school to pursue a career while running a youtube and blog
  • She is incredibly motivational through her content whether that be her law vlogs or her blog posts.
She has recently inspired and influenced me through her Instagram as I was looking at travel pictures. I discovered that she ran her own travel blog and I was immediately hooked. She is only 24 and she travels the world with her boyfriend and through her photography creates the most beautiful photos ever. She was born in Australia and is now based in Indonesia and runs her blog where she travels the world.

Why Does She Inspire Me?
  • She has perfected photography and imagery that are works of art
  • She made traveling a job at such a young age
  • She gives me major wanderlust over countries that are very underrated.

These are the three bloggers that have inspired me a lot recently. These bloggers show that with hard work and persistence that you can have the life that you want and you can showcase that to the world. I hope you all enjoyed this post and had a lovely day!

What bloggers inspire you?

Join the conversation!

  1. They do look very inspirational! I only knew Zoella but the other girls look awesome as well! I will check their blogs and instagram :) x

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.