A Small Lush Haul

Tuesday, August 15, 2017



I am so excited to write this post. Ever since I saw multiple videos of beautiful bath bombs releasing their colors in a bathtub, I knew I had to have one. I finally made the trek to my nearest Lush and I caved and bought a bath bomb and one other small thing. I have never been so happy about a purchase in my life. Here are my recent purchases from the goddess-like store that is Lush.




Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb - $4.95

This was the first one I picked up and honestly, I picked this up because it was the cheapest one out of all of the bath bombs. Your girl is on a budget. I loved the robot design and I just loved the lavender scent that it has. I just think it'll be perfect for a cute little pamper evening when I come home from a busy day of work and school. I'm sure it'll soothe my body and my mind right as I put it in the water. I'm really excited to try my first bath bomb so soon.



Tea Tree Toner Tab - $1.95

I saw this one on Lush's website and I knew I had to have it. I love anything that has to do with tea tree oil and just clarifying your face as a whole. This one had "Madeline" written all over it. I'm really interested in how you're supposed to use it because I read the instructions and it's really different than what I'm used to. Hey, you can always learn something new. I'm super excited to try this out.

This is a tiny haul, but I'm sure there is going to be more coming in the future. I'm so happy about this purchase and there will be some upcoming reviews on these products this month or in September. One thing that I've always loved about Lush is that they are a cruelty-free and environmentally friendly company. This is something that I highly value in a brand.

I hope everyone enjoyed this post and I'll see you all soon!

What Is Your Favorite Thing To Buy At Lush?

Join the conversation!

  1. I love Lush! Those bath bombs are soo cute! xx

    www.serenbird.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.