Who I'm Watching Right Now?

Thursday, March 30, 2017


Hey, Everyone!

I'm on spring break right now so that means that I'm going to be watching more youtube videos than usual. I've been loving a few new people and these people have a completely different lifestyle that I have which I would love to achieve. Some of them have a minimalist lifestyle and that is something I've been looking into. So here are some people that I've been watching lately.

1. Sarah Nourse


I stumbled upon Sarah when I was searching for minimalist videos and I've been obsessed ever since. She is American who lives in Berlin, Germany with her swiss husband Matthias. They have a small influencer company that helps small influencers get partnerships with small brands. Her content is really focused on minimalism, simple living, and veganism with a couple of lifestyle and vlogs thrown about. She's so positive and I just crave the lifestyle that she has. I learn so much from her videos and they've really inspired me to change my life. Also, her hair is gorgeous and I love her husband as well.

2. Erin Henry

I was watching a lot of "Office Tours" lately and I liked Erin's the most. She lives in Australia and she is business/life coach. Her videos focus being a girl boss and starting your own business. Her videos are incredibly informative and like Sarah Nourse, I learn so much from them. I feel so calm and relaxed while being so motivated while watching her videos because I want to start a new business or a new website or something and her videos really help me achieve that.

3. Rob Dyke

This YouTuber is the odd one out. His videos really gravitate towards murder mysteries and very dark content that you watch at 2 in the morning. His voice is perfect for the narration of his videos and I really love the content of his videos as well. I've been really on a murder and unsolved murders kick lately and his videos really fit it. I've probably watched all of his videos and I am not ashamed to say that.

4. Jenny Mustard

Jenny is so fricking cool. She has the most interesting style and she doesn't have eyebrows which surprisingly suits her a lot. She lives in Berlin, Germany with her husband, but she is originally from Switzerland and she runs a blog. She creates content revolving minimalism and vegan videos with the obvious lifestyle videos. She creates beautiful videos and her photos are just as gorgeous. Her aura is just so confident and friendly that it almost feels like she's just talking to you.

5. Lavendaire

I was searching for some journal videos because I'm a very nosy person and I want to know what people do with their journals and I watched Aileen's video about her journals and I fell in love with them. Aileen is from LA and she has a blog called "Lavendaire" and makes weekly podcasts talking about personal growth and conducts interviews with a ton of cool people.The editing of her videos are just so cool and refreshing and that videos that she puts out are so refreshing as well. The ideas of her videos are so out-of-the-box and informative that I could binge watch them all and not feel as if I wasted time watching complete nonsense.

I hope you enjoyed this post because I really loved writing it. My spring break is almost over and I'm disappointed that I haven't posted a lot. I'm planning a lot of new posts for April and hopefully, I can practice what I preach.

I hope you had a great and see you all soon!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.