The Rosy VoxBox | Review

Friday, April 7, 2017


Hey, Everyone!

I haven't received an influentser voxbox in months and when I got an email saying that I'm receiving one, I literally jumped for joy. I just love getting these boxes and I love trying out new things. I received this box for free, but all opinions are all my own.


Here are the items!


1.Vera Wang Embrace Fragrances
These are little samples that came with this box and these smell just like spring. I loved the Marigold and Gardenia the most and I'm debating on buying a full size because it smells so pretty and fresh. The RoseBuds and Vanilla smell nice, but it's not my favorite scent in the world. It still smells like spring nonetheless.

2. Secret Clinical Deodorant
Deodorant is always important no matter where you go. It's an essential in everyday life and I always love deodorant. The packaging is very sleek and nice and you can easily put it in your bag if you're running late. It smells like deodorant would smell like. flowers, fresh, clean.

3. Not Your Mother's Beach Spray
I love Not Your Mother's hair products. They are such a quality brand and I love the packaging. This spray smells so nice and its actually works. I've received a lot of beach spray that literally does not do what it says it does and this one does that exact opposite. It left my hair looking like I just went to the beach and that's exactly what I want. It also smells


4.Fancy Feet Sole Pads
I've tried these before and these are amazing. I don't really use them for its intended use for high heels, but I use them for my heels when I wear regular shoes. I wear them when I work and my feet don't hurt at all because of that extra support on my heels. If you work on your feet a lot like me(I'm a cashier at a grocery store that I work almost 20 hours a week) it's so beneficial to buy yourself these or foot insoles because it will help you in the long run.


5.Purell Natural HandSanitizer
Hand sanitizer is an essential like deodorant because germs are everywhere and sickness is everywhere(I'm actually home sick right now) This hand sanitizer is great. I love how small it is, but its big enough to have a lot of product. I love how it's natural because I am trying to incorporate a lot of natural products in my routine. I will definitely bring this on my trip to Costa Rica because germs are not fun.

 I hope you all enjoyed this post because I loved all these products that influenster sent me. I hope you all had a great day and a fantastic weekend!



Join the conversation!

  1. I love the Not Your Mother's salt spray! I feel like I often get things that I don't want to try in Influenster boxes, but this one looks very usable x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.