My Morning Skincare Routine | Beauty

Friday, March 24, 2017


Hey, Everyone!

I did my Evening routine a while back and I said that I would do my morning routine sometime soon and that day is today! Let me tell you, my morning routine is nothing special. It only consists of TWO THINGS. Why two things you ask? well, I'll explain why.

I've struggled with acne for almost 10 years now and I've been constantly trying to find out what works for my skin and what doesn't. I would do face wash after face wash, moisturizer after moisturizer and nothing would work to help combat my acne. I was so tired of spending my money on something that honestly doesn't work. That wasn't until I stopped washing my face in the morning. After I did that, my face wasn't as prone to breakouts and it would look so much better. Here are the things I use in the morning.




1. Face Wipes
I know this isn't a great thing for my skin, but its quick and easy to just wipe across my skin without stripping it of its natural oils. I might regret it in the long run, but my skin looks really good right now so I am not complaining. These wipes are also infused with aloe vera and are alcohol and fragrance-free so they don't irritate my skin at all. These wipes leave my skin feeling really nice and dewy and I bought them at my local grocery store so they were really inexpensive as well!

2. Moisturizer
This is such an important step for me. I find that if I don't moisturize my skin, my face feels like the Sahara desert. I just feel flakes of skin just coming off of my face and that's not fun. I use this off-brand moisturizer from Target because I ran out of my Body Shop moisturizer. This one would have to do for now. It does its job for its price.

I know you're so used to seeing people's morning skincare routine filled with serums, masks, and creams. I've come to the realization that for me, the simpler the better and I find that to be really working for me.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I hope you have/had a great day!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.