The Beauty Blogger Tag

Wednesday, February 1, 2017


Hey, Everyone!

I decided to do this tag because I really love tags and you can really get to know the blogger. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I tag all of you to do it because this tag is so fun!


Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging for?

 I started this blog in the summer of 2015, but I started my first blog back in 2010 when I was 13 or 14. So I've been blogging for around 8 years. I started blogging because I always wanted to create something that people would love and it makes me feel more creative.

Whose blog did you fall in love with first?

I fell in love with Chiara Ferragni. I really loved her style and I loved the way she wrote her posts and I still do!

What was the first blogosphere hyped about a product that you bought? Was it worth the hype?

The Naked Palette. I wanted this so bad because everyone was talking about it and I thought the shades were gorgeous! I received this as a gift for Christmas so I didn't buy it. It has definitely lived up to the hype. There are a number of looks you can do with this palette is incredible and it's really my go-to palette if all else fails.


What have you learned from being a Beauty Blogger? 

I've learned that success takes time. I really want the success that beauty bloggers and bloggers like Chiara Ferragni or Aimee Song do, but success doesn't happen overnight. You just have to be patient and just grow little by little.

Have you changed anything since becoming a Beauty Blogger?
 I've changed the way I look at writing and how I take my photos.

What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? 

As I said in the question #4, It takes time to be successful and you have to work a little bit longer and harder to achieve the success you want. Another tip is quality over quantity. It's better to post one great blog post a week with amazing content than posting 5 blog posts with crappy quality. Quality is much better than quantity. Also, have fun! You can post anything you want and that's the beauty of being a beauty blogger. You don't have to go by anyone's rules other than yours.

What are your top 5 makeup brands?
1. NYX
2. Urban Decay
3.ELF
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills
5.Maybelline

Recommend your top 5 beauty products... 

1. The Naked Palette
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
3. Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation
4. NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray
5.ABH Modern Renaissance Palette

I hope you enjoyed this post and got to know me a little bit better!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.