My Evening Skin Care Routine | Beauty

Thursday, January 26, 2017



Hey, Everyone!

I’m back after a week of figuring out what to write about and what to do. I’m ready to post again and I have a ton of new ideas to blog about. One of those ideas was my night time skincare routine.

Skin Care is an important thing in my life right now. I made it a resolution to create a skincare routine and stick to it and so far its going pretty well. There will be a separate blog post for my morning routine because the products are different. Also, my nighttime and morning routine consist of products that I think are affordable and you can buy almost anywhere. I have oily and acne prone skin so you better believe that I have products geared towards that aspect. Here is my P.M skin care routine.

  1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Facial Wash
I have raved about this product a couple times and I always repurchase it whenever I run out. It works so well with my skin and really diminishes my blemishes while mattifying my face. I always wash my face with this to get rid of all the oil and dirt that accumulated on my face throughout the whole day. 

2. Some sort of mask or chemical peel

Mask and Chemical peels make me feel like I’m at a spa every single time I put one on. I usually go for the fresh Rose face mask to brighten up my skin or the Nip +Fab Glycolic fix mask to remove any dead skin cells. I try to use a mask or peel twice a week.

3. Toner

I use this toner to get rid of anything that my facial wash could have missed during the washing process. I love this one especially because it gives you a tingle due to the tea tree oil and it feels so nice. The smell takes some time to get used, but it's all worth it because this toner really works. It's so interesting to see all the dirt that my facial wash failed to remove


4. Moisturizer

Moisturizer is so important in your skin care routine. I had to buy this Target brand one because I ran out of my body shop one, but this one is great as well. I put moisturizer on after I do my toner because it just works. 

5.Nip and Fab Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel

This product is fantastic because you put it on over your moisturizer and by the next morning all of your blemishes would be significantly less red and angry than before. The smell of the product is not 
the best, but it's so worth it.

6.Mario Badescu Drying Lotion (if needed)


Ever since I heard that a lot of celebrities use this product I just had to try it for myself. I love the packaging and the product is just super interesting to use. All the product is at the bottom of the bottle and you have to use a q-tip to apply it and just place it on the angry pimple. It smells like alcohol and it does everything that it says it does. It dries out a pimple and makes it smaller and less red. 

I hope everyone enjoyed this post and I hope you are all blessed with fantastic skin throughout this year.




Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.