January Favorites

Friday, February 10, 2017



Hey Everyone,

It's now the middle of February and I still haven't posted a favorites post in a long time so here I am making a favorites post. I didn't have a ton of favorites in January. All of the things that are in this favorites post I received for Christmas.




The Favorites:
1. EcoTools Makeup Brushes
I received these brushes as a Christmas present and I've been using them ever since. They are the softest brushes I've ever felt and they are so durable. I know these will last me a long time so that makes me happy.
2. Fossil Watch
I love this watch so much. I use it almost every day and I don't check my phone every 5 seconds to see what time it is. I feel so accomplished using this watch because I could be using my phone to check the time, but I'm using a watch instead. I feel like I'm do my grandmother proud for using a watch. This watch matches with everything I wear and this is the number 1 accessory I reach for.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
One of my best friends bought me this for Christmas(Thanks, Meghan!) and it was a complete surprise. I almost cried when I got this because I've wanted this palette ever since it came out. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and are so up my street. I've been using this palette like crazy in January and the pigmentation of the colors are unreal and the colors are so beautiful. My favorites are Vermeer, Primavera, Buon Fresco, and Antique Bronze.  I will do a full review on this palette soon once I play with all the colors so stay tuned for that post. In all seriousness, this palette is so worth the price if you are really into warm eye looks.

That's it for this post! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you guys in the next one!

Join the conversation!

  1. Anastasia shadows are absolutely amazing! x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fossil watches and have been casually trying to grow my collection, next one will have to be a more classic one like the one you have since I absolutely love the brown strap!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so worth the price as well! You can pair it with any outfit and it really won't go out of style either!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.