We've Got To Talk...

Friday, January 13, 2017

I'm lost.
I am utterly lost.
I have absolutely no clue what occupation I should be doing in the future.
I don't know where in the world my blog is going.
I just don't know anything anymore.

Now this isn't a cry for help or anything, but I just needed to get this off my chest.
I feel as if everyone has their life planned out and my mindset is still stuck in high school. I'm almost 20 years old and I haven't figured out anything. I have so many things I want to do and want to be that it's hard to just pick one. I know that it'll come with time, but why can't come sooner than later?
It makes me feel sad when I talk to someone who knows their major and I have to say "undecided" because I truly am "undecided."

I'm also utterly lost with my blog. I have no motivation and imagination for any blog posts. I've been on winter break for 4 weeks now and I've managed to put out 2 blog posts this month. I've read so many blog posts and starting following different bloggers for some inspiration but nothing happened. I don't want to take a break from my blog because I've taken too many breaks due to lack of imagination and motivation. I just don't know what to do.

I hope someone is experiencing the same feelings as I am and I hope you guys can get through those feeling of doubt and worry.

I'll see you guys soon.

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.