A Little Haul | Fashion

Saturday, January 7, 2017


I love the feeling that you get after buying something that you've been wanting to buy for years or if you buy something for such a great deal that you almost want to cry. Then you buy more and more to feed that adrenaline. You are ultimately left with a bag filled with items that you love so much.

I was mentally preparing myself (and my wallet) for after Christmas sales. I knew I was going to drop a few dollars on a couple items because they were marked down or on sale. I was right. I went to a couple stores in a span of the past two weeks to see what was on sale. I was so happy with everything that I bought and I might as well show you guys!



The Haul

#GirlBoss by Sophia Amoruso-$12.80

I've been wanting this book ever since everyone was raving about it a year or two ago. I could never get my hands on one that's a little bit cheaper and I had the opportunity now. It was 20% off its original price so I grabbed it because I knew I wouldn't be able to get it cheaper anywhere else. I'm really interested in how she was able to start her business and how I could become a Girl Boss just like her. I'm really excited to read it and I might start a book talk series on this blog as well.

Capture Your Style by Aimee Song-$10.00

I love Aimee Song. Her Instagram is so beautiful and there are no words to describe how beautiful her blog is. I've been wanting to read her book for a couple months now, but it was always checked out in my library so when I saw that it was on sale for $10 at TJ Maxx I grabbed it. This book explains how to create that perfect Instagram feed and different filters and everything that is related to Instagram. There's also a foreword by Diane Von Furstenburg so it must be great as well.


Green and Blue Flannel- $8.49

This has been my dream flannel for years. YEARS. I could never justify myself buying a flannel that it is $45+ because I just can't. I went into Old Navy and I saw that they were having a huge clearance sale so I had to check it out. When I saw this flannel and the price tag, I almost screamed. It was $8.49 and I couldn't let that go. I'm so happy that I found this and at what price I found it in as well.

New York City sweater-$7.00

I walked into H&M because I always hit up H&M when I'm at the mall and they had some great sales. I came across this sweater and I fell in love with it. It's pretty simple as you can see, so you could wear with everything. You could wear it with jeans, with leggings, literally anything. I love New York City so it has Madeline written all over it.


Earrings- $3.90 and $1.99

I've been obsessed with buying earrings. I don't know why, but every single time I go to Forever 21 I buy earrings. I think it because you can wear different one's every day that I just have to buy them. I'm going to get a new ear piercing this year so I'm stocked up for earrings for awhile now. I loved these earring cuffs that came with one of the earring sets so I bought it. Life is too short not to buy the earrings.

I hope you liked what I bought and I hope you all buy something you've wanted for a really long time because life is too short not to buy it. I'll see you all in next weeks blog post!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.