My 2017 Resolutions

Saturday, December 31, 2016


2016 is almost over and I'm glad to say that it's over. 2016 was a really bad year because so many bad things happened. I'm hoping 2017 will be better even when Trump has inaugurated President (cringe). I was debating on making resolutions this year because I never stick them, but 2017 will be the year that I stick to them. These resolutions are going to be organized in categories because I want to be more organized in 2017.

Blog

-Devote More Time

I am so guilty of spending 10 minutes on a blog post and just posting it. In 2017 I want to spend more time on writing blog posts because I feel like my blog posts are not the best in quality and I could do better.

-Take Better Photos

I've been really inspired by photos I've seen on the other people's blogs and on Pinterest. I want to invest more time in how my photos look because I believe that good photos can really bring in more activity and more visitors.

-Promote More

I've started using Instagram to promote my blog, but I never post on it. In 2017, I want to post more on my Instagram and create a Twitter so I can participate in blogger chats because those seems so fun and that's a great way to make blogger friends

School

-Study Harder

I recently finished my first semester of college and my grades were good, but they could be better. I know I could do better and studying harder can only help me in the long run.

-Get Involved

I'm one to not get involved in anything at school. I joined a couple clubs in high school, but that was pretty much it. Joining a club will not only help me with future endeavors, I will make more friends while doing it.

Money

-Save up $4,000

I have this opportunity to study abroad in Costa Rica for one month in the summer and I really want to go. I told my parents that I would save up for the trip and the tuition which is extra because my parents have helped me a lot in life and if I already make money then what's the point in making my parents pay for something that I want to do? fingers crossed for this one!

-Make a Budget

I'm terrible at sticking to a budget. Absolutely terrible. I'm known to spend my money on random things like pop tarts and ramen. In 2017, I want to create a budget. This way I can actually have money for what I need to buy and things that I really really want to buy.

Health

-Stick To A Skincare Routine

I've been trying to stick to a skincare routine because my skin is not looking the best lately. I've bought a couple of products to add to my skincare routine so hopefully, 2017 will be the year of clear skin.

-Eat Healthy

Everyone makes this resolution at some point in their lives and it couldn't be truer. I've been eating a lot of bad things and its starting to show. I just want to motivate myself to eat more clean and healthy so I don't regret it later.

I hope everyone meets their goals and sticks with their resolutions this upcoming year. I hope everyone has a great new year and I hope 2017 will be better than 2016.

Join the conversation!

  1. Happy New Year! Great resolutions thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh I agree with your blog resolutions, I need to spend more time and take good photos! I also really want to make a blog twitter but am worried about people I know finding it. Also going to Costa Rica sounds amazing, I hope you're able to!!x
    constantlylibby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.