Winter Tag | Blogmas Day #11

Sunday, December 11, 2016


Hello Everyone,

I know I know. I missed yesterday's blogmas, but I have a great excuse. I came home from work yesterday and I passed out because I was so tired. All excuses aside, I have a great blog post for you all today.


TOP 2 WINTER BEAUTY ESSENTIALS

lip balm and hand lotion


TOP 2 WINTER FASHION ESSENTIALS

leggings and sweaters

WHAT SHOES DO YOU TEND TO WEAR THE MOST IN THE WINTER?

uggs. I know they're super ugly, but my feet would die without them

FAVORITE WINTER ACCESSORY

a fluffy scarf

FAVOURITE WINTER NAIL POLISH

I don't paint my nails so I don't have one

HOT CHOCOLATE OR APPLE CIDER?

hot chocolate

FAVOURITE WINTER CANDLE?

a pine scented candle and oakmoss sage candle

SNOWBOARDING OR SKIING?

skiing. I love skiing so much. 

HAVE YOU EVER GONE ICE-SKATING? DO YOU FAIL MISERABLY?

I have and I'm surprised I didn't fall because I fall on regular floors.


DOES IT SNOW WHERE YOU LIVE?

yeah. Its snowing right now ha

HAVE YOU EVER BUILT A SNOWMAN?

of course, I have.

WHAT HOLIDAY DO YOU CELEBRATE?

Christmas

FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY SONG?

O Come O Come, Emmanuel, and Mary, did you know?


FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS / HOLIDAY MOVIE?

ELF and A Christmas Story


WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WINTER TREAT?

anything with peppermint and chocolate.


I tag everyone to do this awesome tag!

I hope you have a fantastic day and Christmas is coming so soon and I'm so excited.

Join the conversation!

  1. Elf is my favorite Christmas movie, too! What a fun tag x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.