My Favorite Youtubers | Blogmas Day #9

Friday, December 9, 2016



Hello, Everyone!

YouTube is my favorite thing ever. There's a video for everyone whether you're a gamer or someone who loves makeup. I generally watch people who are in the beauty and fashion community, but I do love some lifestyle YouTubers and some random ones here and there.


Gabriella Lindley/ velvetgh0st

I really love Gabby. She's so full of life and she really is a strong advocate for mental health and that is so beautiful. I love watching her vlogs and her cat Nelly is the cutest thing ever. She's absolutely gorgeous and the way that she carries herself is fantastic.



 Julia Kobus/ kobusjulia

Julia is a polish YouTuber who moved to France after she had her son at a very young age. Her videos are mostly in polish with some french words, but they are so entertaining. She has posted some videos where she speaks English and it is spot on. I love how real she is and I love how she is so positive even when she has some bad days. Her son is the cutest thing ever.


Monica Church/ Millennial Life Crisis
Monica's vlogs are my life. They are so well edited and honestly her vlogs make want to start a YouTube channel.  She makes normal life look so interesting with they way she uses her camera and her voice. She has a beauty and fashion channel, but her I like her vlog channel better.



 Dan Howell and Phil Lester / danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil

Dan and Phil are the odd ones in this list. You all know Dan and Phil. Everyone knows Dan and Phil. They are better together than individually and I love that. Their gaming channel makes me laugh so hard and I love how you can definitely see their personalities through their videos together. I actually met them last year so if you want a blog post about that experience, let me know! They are really worth a watch if you want a good laugh.

I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel because I have so many ideas of videos that I need to make them. I'll start one in the upcoming future!

Join the conversation!

  1. Dan and Phil are definitely my favorites too. They're the ones who started me watching YouTube all those years ago. Their gaming videos are the best!
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.