What To Do When You're Down | Blogmas Day #12

Monday, December 12, 2016


Hey, Everyone!

I've been feeling a little bit down for the past couple of days and I know exactly why. There isn't a lot of sun in the winter time so that makes everyone feel a little bit sad and down and being cold doesn't really help.

I've prepared a couple of things you can do when you're feeling a little bit down.

1.Watch a YouTube video

I do this a lot. Whenever I watch a YouTube video, no matter what it is, I forget all the stressful things in my life and just focus on that particular video. Trust me it works.

2. Read a Book or a Magazine

This is a no-brainer. I don't read as much as I used too but when I do I feel completely at peace and having a book that you can't put down is the best thing in the world.

3. Decorate Anything

Do a DIY. Decorate a journal. Make your planner look pretty etc. These things are really fun and will keep you happy and that's a great feeling.

Just remember that you can get through anything because you are strong and beautiful. You can kill it girl!

Join the conversation!

  1. I love getting creative and doing a whole bunch of DIYs when I'm bored!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting creative and doing a whole bunch of DIYs when I'm bored!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.