My Favorite Christmas Movies | Blogmas Day #13

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hey, Everyone!

Christmas has created some of the best and funniest movies of all time. I watch the same movies every single year because they never get old. They are so full of Christmas cheer and happy that I just love them.

Here are my top 3 favorite Christmas movies I love watching during the season.

1. ELF

2. A Christmas Story

3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas

These movies make me feel really happy inside and I recommend these movies as well.

I'm sorry if my posts feel a bit rushed and very low-quality content. I've been lacking the imagination and quite frankly the motivation to make these blog posts.

I have exams this week so I'm cramming everything in one night so wish me luck.

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.