Things I Don't Like About The Holidays | Blogmas Day #15

Thursday, December 15, 2016


Hey, Everyone!

So I finally finished my first semester of college and I'm so happy! I have a 5-week break so I'm sure blog posts will be on there way soon.

On the topic of a break, Christmas is a great holiday. I mean we have blogmas and vlogmas to commemorate Christmas. I get it it's a happy and cheery time, but sometimes it's not so cheery and happy all the time. There are some things I actually don't like about the holidays because some of these things irk me a lot.

1. Wrapping Christmas Presents

I hate wrapping presents just because I'm really bad it. I'm actually terrible at wrapping presents. My family and friends make fun of me because I actually suck at wrapping gifts. The amount of tape and gift wrap I use is incredible and it just looks like a mess.

2. Customers are mean
I work at a grocery store and at around this time the customers I get are so mean. There is nothing cheery and happy about a pissed off customer who can't buy their items and get out the door in 2 seconds. They are not happy and cheery at all despite the holidays being such a "wonderful time of the year" Please be nice to your fellow cashiers.


3. It's So Stressful

Whether it be figuring out the perfect present for that special someone, finals that might make or break your grade, your job etc. The holidays are stressful and I don't like it. I get more stressed out over school and presents than anything else, but I manage once in awhile.

I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm so happy I don't have school for so long. I'm so excited to see what I actually do over this break. See you tomorrow.

Join the conversation!

  1. My favourite thing about christmas is wrapping presents haha! Idk, I feel like I can get so creative with it and I love just browsing through pinterest for ideas. Have to agree though that the stress can get a bit overwhelming at times!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get super creative with the gift wrapping. That is true.
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I definitely agree, the holidays can be so stressful. I've never really liked christmas, because there's just so much pressure to celebrate and do stuff. I hope the customers aren't too mean to you though, and merry christmas!

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The customers aren't too bad so far. I just have to have a positive attitude I guess. Merry Christmas to you as well!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.