My Eyebrow Routine | Blogmas #16

Friday, December 16, 2016


Hey Everyone!

Eyebrows have a become a necessary item in your makeup routine. If your eyebrows aren't on fleek then your life isn't on fleek. Gone are the days of super thin eyebrows and say hello to embracing your natural bushy eyebrows. I, for one, love doing my eyebrows because they instantly make your face look so much better.

I want to share my eyebrow routine with you all because I've been loving it recently.




My Routine:

Prep:

I love running my ELF Lash & Brow Wand through them to have all those little eyebrow hairs going in the same direction. This will make the "filling in" process 100% easier

Filling Them In:

I use my Luxie 215 Angled Brush and my INSPR brow powder to fill them in. I use the darkest shade in the powder set and I begin by filling in the areas where my eyebrows are sparse and then I fill in the eyebrow.

The Run Through:

I use the same ELF brush again to run through them one more time because this will take any leftover powder away from the brows. It makes them look really nice.

Putting Them In Their Place:

I set them in place using my NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel and I do one tiny stroke of it. This makes my eyebrows stay in place with product intact.I talk about this product a lot, but I honestly it works.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope your eyebrows are looking fab everyday.

Join the conversation!

  1. I definitely need to get me an eyebrow gel, will have to check out the NYX one :)
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super low maintenance with my brows but this sounds like an easy routine to follow! I like the sounds of that brow gel, mine are always going every which way

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.