November Favorites | Blogmas Day #6

Tuesday, December 6, 2016


Hello, Everyone!

I can't believe I missed one day. I knew I was going to miss one day. I knew it. In all honesty, school is messing up my blogmas schedule. Let's put all of my excuses aside and focus on blogmas.

November flew by. I say that for every favorites post, but November really did fly by.November was a great month and it was really fun too. My favorites consist of a few beauty favorites so let's get to it.

The Favorites:



Urban Decay Naked Pallette

You all know this palette. Everyone knows this palette. It's been a holy grail product in the beauty community for years and to be honest, its one of the best eyeshadow palettes in the whole beauty industry. I've been loving this palette for the month of November because I love doing a neutral eyeshadow look. I've been playing around and experimenting with the different shades to create one of my favorite eyeshadow looks. I really recommend this product to everyone.


NYX Control Freak Eyebrow Gel

If you read my "Ulta Haul" then I recently bought his product. I absolutely love this product. It keeps my brows in place and there is no fallout if I use any powder for my brows. It's super affordable so you won't be breaking the bank when you buy it.

INSPR Eyebrow Powder

I received this in an ispy bag and I love it. I've been using this all month and it makes my eyebrows look great. I know this is just like any other eyebrow powder, but I really like the formula of the powder.

Soap & Glory Righteous Butter

I'm so happy that I finally picked something up from Soap&Glory and I'm so impressed. I love the smell of this body butter and it's so moisturizing and it's such a great product.  My next purchase will probably be the body scrub because I'm in need of a body scrub and I've only heard great reviews on it so we'll see. I highly recommend this product.

I hope you all had a fantastic November and I hope you kill it this December!

Join the conversation!

  1. I somehow don't have any of the Naked palettes?? They're so beautiful and I always mean to get one, but then something new comes out that I want to splurge on instead!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogmas isn't even a week in and I'm already struggling lol. It happens. I really need to bring my naked palette out! It has so many great everyday colors :) I haven't heard of that nyx brow product before so thank you for the rec!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted one of the Naked palettes but I know I won't be able to use them all so I opt for duo or quad palettes. x

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.