What I Love About Winter | Blogmas Day #4

Sunday, December 4, 2016


Hello Everyone!

I hope you're enjoying blogmas just as much as I am. I officially received the first snowfall of the season and let me tell you, it was beautiful and scary at the same time. Driving in the snow is not fun and I almost got into some car crashes, but everything was ok. It got me thinking about the things that I love about winter.

Here are a few things I love about the winter time

1. The Atmosphere

The thing that I love the most about winter is the atmosphere.It feels so nice when you're bundled up in your coat and scarf and gloves and you feel the snow crunching under your boots. It just makes me feel so happy inside. On top of that, the snow is covering the tree branches and it looks like something out of a Christmas card, but that Christmas card is a reality!

2. The Clothing

Fall consists of sweaters, leggings, and boots and Winter consists of thicker sweaters, leggings, and warmer boots. The thicker and bigger the sweater, the better it is in my book. I love scarves and gloves and boots.

3.  The Weather

I wouldn't say I'm fond of the weather when it gets below zero, but I generally like the winter weather. This really correlates to my last two points about the whole winter vibe. It makes me feel so at ease when I see my breath in the air in front of me.

Well I hope you all bundle up and get out and explore this December.  I'll see you all tomorrow for some more blogmas woo!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.