My Favorite Candles | Blogmas Day #8

Thursday, December 8, 2016


Hello, Everyone!

I love candles. Everyone loves candles. Candles make me feel so calm and at peace with myself whenever I light one. No matter what season it is, I love lighting candles.

My favorite scented candles are the woodsy, musky, boy type smells. These transport me to a forest on a beautiful day even though forests don't actually smell like the candle. I can tolerate some sweet candles, but most of them give me a headache right away.

I recently discovered this brand of candles while shopping at TJ Maxx so I bought one to try it out. I've been hooked ever since. They come in so many different scents and the design of the candle is so minimalistic and so clean. Plus, they are only $2.99! They are so worth it.

My Favorites:




Oakmoss Sage
This smells like a Christmas Tree to me so it's perfect for the Christmas season.

Hickory Clove
This is a very woodsy scent. It's very musky as well.

Mahogany Teakwood
The ultimate boy-smell scented candle. This candle smells like Abercrombie and Fitch and A&F is the best smelling store ever.

I hope you all light up your favorite candle and read a great book. See you all tomorrow!

Join the conversation!

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.