My Favorite Bloggers Right Now

Wednesday, October 26, 2016



Hello Everyone!

I've become obsessed with finding new blogs/bloggers lately. I love finding a new blog and just learning about the person behind the blog. Its so interesting to see what other people love, what outfits they wear, their view on life. The list could go on. I've prepared a small list of bloggers/blogs that I've become obsessed with.

Lily from Lily-Like

I discovered Lily from stumbling on her Law Vlogs on YouTube and I've been hooked ever since. Her blog is so nice and clean and she just gives off this cool girl vibe while studying her butt off at the same time. She's also from The Netherlands which has me so interested in potentially living there in the future.




Chiara from The Blonde Salad

Chiara does not need any introduction. We all know Chiara, or at least seen her street style photos before. I really love her clothes, her hair, her face, her life. I literally love anything about her. I love how she managed to work up in the fashion industry just by running her own blog and that to me, is so inspiring.


Teagan from Permanent Procrastination

Teagan is the ultimate cool girl. Her posts scream her personality and she isn't afraid to speak her mind and I love that about her. I love her photographic approach to her photos and her blog scheme is so pretty. Her outfits are so cool and very minimal as well.



Cindy from CindyHyue

Cindy's blog is so pretty. Its really minimalistic and white and I love it. Her photos are works of art and have incredible quality. She really takes the time to put every detail into her blog posts so that the reader can get as much information as possible. I genuinely learn something from her blog posts and thats what I love about her blog.


I hope you all enjoyed this blog post. I hope you find a couple blogs that you become obsessed with soon.

Who have you been reading lately?

Join the conversation!

  1. Great selection! I adore Chiara Ferragni. She's such a powergirl and big motivation to everyone in the blogging biz! The other ones I still have to check out :)

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.