A Day In My Life | Fall

Wednesday, October 19, 2016


Hello Everyone!

So I didn't have class at all yesterday and I decided to have a somewhat fun day yesterday. I love watching these on youtube because I really like to see what people do on a daily basis, so I decided to make it into a fun blog post. It was pretty warm yesterday, 72 degrees (22 degrees celsius for everyone else), in fact. I decided to actually get out of my house for once and here is the result.

8:30 AM


I woke up and I felt like i got 10 hours of sleep and that made me feel so refreshed and awake. I had a cupcake for breakfast (healthy i know..) and some coffee. Its a balanced breakfast believe me.


10:00 AM


I checked my social media, surfed the web, and watched some youtube videos for maybe an hour and then I decided to take a shower and wash my hair-if you want to know my haircare routine, then click here. There's something about just washed hair that makes me feel so happy. It feels so soft and it smells SO GOOD!

My Outfit:
Top-Target
Jeans-JcPenney
Shoes-Some Store in Poland
Bag-Rebecca Minkoff

These jeans are the most comfiest jeans I've ever had. They are a little baggy, but not the "I need to pull my pants up every 2 seconds" kind of baggy. They fit perfectly and I roll up the legs because they are a little too long, but I think it makes the outfit look great. 

Who doesn't love a striped top? that's right everyone loves a striped top. Its super lightweight and it goes with everything.






11:00 AM

I stopped by the  gas station to get some gas because a full tank of gas is the best feeling in the world. My life is so interesting everyone...
11:15 AM

I drove to my nearest Starbucks because I was feeling some Starbucks this morning and I haven't had it in awhile. I got an shaken iced tea lemonade. I was feeling a cold beverage this morning and this really hit the spot.

12:00 PM

I sat outside Starbucks for about 30 minutes just going through social media and just admiring the beautiful day. I drank my drink in a matter of 2 seconds so I just sat there staring at my phone the whole time ha.

I needed to pick something up from the grocery which was conveniently right across the street from the Starbucks so I decided to head on over there. This is also the grocery store that I work at so I know exactly where everything is. I bought a few things that I'm going to be making a DIY from and some unhealthy lunch too.

1:00 PM


I came home and I made my macaroni and cheese which I have been craving for such a long time. It was delicious. After that I decided to finally clean my room. I've been "cleaning" my room for about a month and by "cleaning" I mean putting things on my tables and just leaving it there. I was going to deep clean it. Even though I was dreading it, I wanted to finally clean my room.

4:00 PM

My deep cleaning session took me 4 hours. 4 HOURS. It would probably take any normal person 1-2 hours max, but i had the occasional dance and singing party so that took up some of the time. I did clean my room and I feel so accomplished that I did it. I'm praying that it stays clean!

5:00 PM

I decided to work on some math homework so I put on some velvetghost(Gabbie), a youtuber who I'm currently obsessed with, as some background noise to help me work on it faster. I've noticed that I have to have some sort of background noise when I work on homework or study.


After I finished all of my homework, I just relaxed and just watched youtube videos for the rest of the day. This is what a day in my life looks like. I know its not the most exciting of days, but I was super productive and I wanted to document it. I hope you all enjoyed it!

What do you like to do on your days off?

Join the conversation!

  1. I love your outfit :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I had a cupcake for breakfast as well! Haha, we're soo healthy right?!
    Loved this type of post. Just discovered your blog and am really liking it!
    Holly :) x https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cupcakes for breakfast are the best! aw thank you for reading it! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  3. Loved your outfit and YES STARBUCKS! x loved this post x https://alittlesprinkleofallthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.