A Fall Day | OOTD

Sunday, October 30, 2016



Hey Everyone!

I made an OOTD! yay! I always like doing these, but half the time I'm in sweatpants and don't look presentable to do an OOTD. Today, I actually look presentable even if it is a weird looking outfit. It was pretty warm for it being the end of October, but what can you do.

The Outfit

Hat- 4F
Sweater- Forever 21
Jeans- American Eagle
Bag- Rebecca Minkoff
Boots- Target

This is a cropped sweater and the dark color of this sweater and the light wash of these jeans really compliment each other. As for the boots, my feet get really cold and these are super warm so I decided to pop these on just because of that reason. I threw on the hat because I was having a bad hair day and that should explain that.





Thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoy your day!

Join the conversation!

  1. I love this look! Its very casual chic! You looks stunning!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on social media?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The cap looks great on you. I wish they'd look good on me too but my head is way too big haha

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete

© FreeSpiritized. Design by FCD.